There are few things past a weapon and good pair of boots that are a necessity to living life outdoors.
However I think many could say that a good quality, affordable, durable cooler would be on the short list to a must have while hunting and fishing! With a family of a 4 to feed, tuition to pay and lease dues coming, I can’t afford luxury just for a name. I must have coolers that can handle my needs and fit in my budget!
With all my criteria met, an offer was presented that I was happy to accept! It was a plesant welcome becoming an ambassador for Cordova Outdoors.
Now before you jump to conclusions! Let me first say that much respect goes to Cordova for their dedication to being true to what they say they are. I was given the time to read and learn, digest and breakdown the very things that made me believe this company was one I had to get on board with! Keep in mind, I not only hunt and fish, but also spend many months on the mountain trails off-road running in the RZR with our off-road club! There is no part of my life that a cooler is not in tow!
Let’s break it down!
At some point, the price for a cooler went to nothing short of ridiculous! Along with the price being a huge reason, there are multiple factors made me know Cordova was right for me! Here’s the things that caught my attention.
- Top Mount Latch – No more pulling latches down and busting knuckles!
- Patented Lid Lock system – Ever had a cooler lid slam on your hands? No more worrying about that!
- Superior Insulation & Lighter Weight – Eco Foam, Retains ice better at 5 days while also being a lighter cooler than competitors!
- No Slip Goat Feet – No sliding around on your boat or in your truck bed.
- Air tight Gasket & Grommet System keep the cooler air tight for a longer cool time!
- Two Handle System – Aluminum molded handles, including a bottle opener. A superior choice to rope handles!
- Raised Lip Lid – Great for caring items on the top while on the go, without them sliding off!
Proudly Made In America!! NRA SPONSOR
Why Cordova Fits The Hunters Lifestyle?
In experiences, moments when preparing to go out-of-town to hunt, I always had to deal with cooler sizes. While many companies make large coolers, not all make a model large enough to fit my budget and fit a big game animal in! For me to have options beyond daily use was a huge reason I felt Cordova was right for my lifestyle! Offering extra small 20 can coolers all the way to the 120 can / 128 Quart XL Option . With other options such as soft side backpack and carry coolers, hydro jugs, and carts to haul cooler, Cordova Outdoors has something for everyone!